“San Diego Brewery” Airdale, (actually brewed locally in Irvine) recently had to shut down its doors but that doesn’t mean they didn’t make good beer. Early last June, I walked into my local beer store, BottleCraft, looking for something interesting, something new, and really just something delicious. Store owner, Brian, made the great recommendation to try a new Imperial Red that they’d just started carrying called The Angry Panda. I took his suggestion and subsequently fell in love. This is my review.
Brewery: Airdale Brewing Company
Name: The Angry Panda
Style: Imperial Red Ale
Philippe Gagnon is the founder and writer for Craft Beer Culture. Currently residing in Orange County, California, you can find him at the local brewery drinking craft beer or online through Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Leave a comment
Follow @CrftBeerCulture on twitter
- I just earned the 'American Craft Beer Week (2013)' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/iHqK3LkSCK #ACBW
- I just earned the 'National Beer Day (2013)' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/cGKwEEc5Mb #NationalBeerDay
- I just earned the 'Pale as the Moon' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/IXUP0PzzYE
- I just earned the 'New Brew Thursday (Level 9)' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/J8LDkCVQay #NewBrewThursday
- Drinking a Sour In The Rye Peach by @thebruery — http://t.co/HIPurazEg2